Anuj Kumar Palariya
Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit (SSCU)
Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
Bengaluru 560012, INDIA
Phone: 080 2293 2952
Date of joining: May 2018
Electronic devices, photovoltaics, nanofabrication, bandgap engineering, and interfaces between absorbing layer & charge transport layers for electronic devices.
2018 – 2020: M.Tech. Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, India, Master of Technology | Green Energy Technology
2012 – 2016: B.Tech, Uttarakhand Technical University, Uttarakhand, India, Bachelor of Technology | Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Aug 2020 – present
Solid State & Structural Chemistry Unit, and Centre for Nano Science & Engineering, Indian Institute of Science
Junior Research Fellow – with Prof. Satish Patil and Prof. Sushobhan Avasthi
Engineering a low cost small organic molecule as charge transport layer as an alternative
of Spiro-OMeTAD by tuning the bandgap (M.Tech Thesis).
• Developing stable pervoskite solar cells by partial substitution of A site cation.
• Integrating flexible substrate for large area perovskite solar cell applications with Acetamidinium
substitution on MAPbI matrix.
• Learning about the interfaces between perovskite layer and charge transport layer, bandgap
Aug 2019 – Dec 2019
Nano-photovoltaic Lab, Pondicherry University M.Tech Student – with Prof. Ravindra Prasanth
• Developed a novel nano-particle based coating for self-cleaning application of solar cell
Publications and Conferences
- S. Kumar, A.K. Palariya, “Acetamidinium-substituted methylammonioum lead iodide based
perovskite solar cell on flexible stainless-steel substrate”, 2021 IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists
Conference (PVSC), Accepted.
- A.K. Palariya, A. Choudhary, A.Yadav, “Modelling, Control And Simulation Of MPPT
For Wind Energy Conversion Using Matlab/Simulink”, ij-tejas, Volume 1, Issue 2, July
- A.K. Palariya, C. Sharma, “Feasibility study to evaluate the integration of solar photovoltaic
grid-tied with smart EV charging to promote electric mobility in Pondicherry”, MTECS
2018, IIITDM- Kancheepuram.(Poster Presentation)