Date of joining:
August , 2014
- Design and synthesis of pi-conjugated donor and acceptor molecules and their application in binary and ternary blend organic photovoltaics (OPV)
- Developing high dielectric constant conjugated polymers for optoelectronics
- Design and application of non-fullerene acceptors in OPVs
- 2012 – 2014: M.Sc. Chemistry, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
- 2009 – 2012: B.Sc. Chemistry Honours, B.J.B. Autonomous College, Bhubaneswar.
- May 2013 – July 2013: Summer Research Fellow, JNCASR, Bengaluru
- January 2014 – May 2014: M.Sc. Project, School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- January 2016 – March 2016: Visiting Student in Physics, Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge, UK
- November 2018 – February 2019: Visiting Student in Physics, Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge, UK
- Alec Pickett, Abhisek Mohapatra, Amrit Laudari, Soma Khanra, Thulasi Ram, Satish Patil, Suchismita Guha Hybrid ZnO-organic semiconductor interfaces in photodetectors: A comparison of two near-infrared donor-acceptor copolymers Organic Electronics 2017, 45, 115-123
- Aiswarya Abhisek Mohapatra, Vincent Kim, Boregowda Puttaraju, Aditya Sadhanala, Xuechen Jiao, Christopher R McNeill, Richard H Friend, Satish Patil Forster Resonance Energy Transfer Drives Higher Efficiency in Ternary Blend Organic Solar Cells ACS Applied Energy Materials 2018, 1, 4874-4882